Vs > Baker Lake, Nt
Vanavara vs Baker Lake, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Vanavara vs Imbert, Dominican Republic
Vanavara vs Zhijiang, China
Vanavara vs Crete, Ne, Usa
Vanavara vs Gafsa, Tunisia
Baker Lake, Nt vs Poltava, Ukraine
Baker Lake, Nt vs Bechar, Algeria
Baker Lake, Nt vs Miyakojima, Japan
Baker Lake, Nt vs Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa
Boende vs Quba
Storlien vs Mahinerangi Dam
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Kursk
Hurbanovo vs Mkambo
- The distance between Vanavara, Russia and Baker Lake, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,071 km or 3,773 mi.
- To reach Vanavara in this distance one would set out from Baker Lake, Nt bearing 349° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Vanavara bearing 189.7° or S .
- Both have a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome whereas Baker Lake, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6.1 °C (11°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.1 °C (5.6°F) more in Vanavara. The continentality subtype is hypercontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 156 mm (6.1 in) more which is equivalent to 156 l/m² (3.83 US gal/ft²) or 1,560,000 l/ha (166,774 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.9° higher in Vanavara than in Baker Lake, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Vanavara relative to Baker Lake, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Baker Lake, Nt vs Vanavara
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Vanavara vs Zumbrota, Mn, Usa
Vanavara vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Vanavara vs Karima/ Kuraymah, Sudan
Vanavara vs Suttsu, Japan
Baker Lake, Nt vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Baker Lake, Nt vs Omaha, Nebraska, Usa
Baker Lake, Nt vs Miles City, Montana, Usa
Baker Lake, Nt vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Ubatuba vs Mackar Inlet, Nt
Tubuai vs Bulawayo Goetz
Port Sudan vs Tsogt-Ovoo
Asuncion vs Parana
Vanavara vs Baker Lake, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara
Climate Guides for Locations near Baker Lake, Nt
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) NNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) NNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 616 kms (382.8 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 772.9 kms (480.3 miles) SSW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 870 kms (540.6 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) N
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) NE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) NE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) E
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) ESE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) S
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 886.2 kms (550.7 miles) S