Vs > Oymyakon
Vanavara vs Oymyakon Climate & Distance Between
Vanavara vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Vanavara vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Vanavara vs Angelica, Ny, Usa
Vanavara vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Oymyakon vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Oymyakon vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Oymyakon vs Osaka, Japan
Oymyakon vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Perm vs Suwa
Lexington, Va vs Naha, Okinawa
Bowling Green, Ky vs Providence/ Green State, Ri
Constanz vs Jagdalpur
- The distance between Vanavara, Russia and Oymyakon, Russia is approximately 2,134 km or 1,326 mi.
- To reach Vanavara in this distance one would set out from Oymyakon bearing 279.9° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Vanavara bearing 243.6° or WSW .
- Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc) whereas Oymyakon has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome whereas Oymyakon is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.4 °C (17°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.5 °C (26.1°F) less in Vanavara. The continentality subtype is hypercontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 205.8 mm (8.1 in) more which is equivalent to 205.8 l/m² (5.05 US gal/ft²) or 2,058,000 l/ha (220,014 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.9° higher in Vanavara than in Oymyakon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Vanavara relative to Oymyakon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oymyakon vs Vanavara
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Vanavara vs Borzja, Russia
Vanavara vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Vanavara vs Kosice, Slovakia
Vanavara vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Oymyakon vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Oymyakon vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Oymyakon vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Oymyakon vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Milford Sound vs Nicosia
Arica vs Tarialan
Volterra vs La Ronge, Sk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Villa Reynolds
Vanavara vs Oymyakon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara
Climate Guides for Locations near Oymyakon